[twill] Updated twill-latest to latest mechanize & ClientForm

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu Oct 19 14:23:55 PDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Titus Brown wrote:
[...]
> Well... would you be interested in updating to BS 3.0 in mechanize?
> That might be simplest ;).  I could provide patches to make it pass
> all the tests, of course.  Were there things that didn't work for
> which you don't have tests yet?

I didn't get to that point -- all I did was look at it, started writing
something to understand what was needed, and then realised it would be
much easier to fit it into mechanize after making the switch to unicode
strings everywhere.

But if you want to write one, sure, I'll apply a patch.  (obviously if I
can see regressions by inspection I might not apply it even if the tests
pass :-)

John