[twill] Updated twill-latest to latest mechanize & ClientForm

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Oct 19 13:02:06 PDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 01:47:02PM +0100, John J Lee wrote:
-> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Titus Brown wrote:
-> [...]
-> > I don't mind integrating BS 3.0, but it does put me in the odd position
-> > of patching over the BS 2.0 that's now included with mechanize.  I
-> > thought I'd just make this comment and see if anyone had any more
-> > intelligent thoughts ;).
->
-> Nope, not from me anyway :-)

Well... would you be interested in updating to BS 3.0 in mechanize?
That might be simplest ;).  I could provide patches to make it pass
all the tests, of course.  Were there things that didn't work for
which you don't have tests yet?