[TIP] Bug when testing nested virtual environments under Tox

André Caron andre.l.caron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:19:57 PST 2016

Also seems like a bug to me, but I don't know if the compatibility between
the two implementations is even somebody's goal at the moment.

I'm getting these results on OSX, I haven't tried Debian nor Windows yet.

I guess I'll move this info to Python's bug tracker because it's clearly
not an issue with Tox per se :-)

Thanks for the help!

André