[TIP] Tasting the Cheeseshop

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Oct 17 13:39:03 PDT 2011

On Oct 17, 2011, at 11:55 AM, Pierre-Yves David wrote:

>Two students worked on such idea during the Google Summer of Code 2011. They
>have been quite active discussion about it on the #python-testing IRC channel
>but it looks like we totally forget to talk about it on this mailing list. We
>are using a dedicated mailing list at pyti at librelist.com [1].
>
>I'm lacking the time to make a proper response but we should definitely join
>our effort. You can have a look at the existing docs about PyTi:
>
>    http://pyti.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html
>
>I CC the pyti list to this message in hope than someone will have a bit more
>time.

Yes, there's some very interesting overlap, and the pyti work looks good.  I
definitely think there are some opportunities to collaborate.  I couldn't tell
how to download the code though.

So I guess the question is whether further discussion should happen on the
pyti list, this list, or someplace else.  I'd vote for this list, but I'll
subscribe at pyti if necessary.

How active is the pyti project now that gsoc is over?

-Barry