[TIP] Coverage 3.0 beta 2

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Thu Apr 30 03:45:08 PDT 2009

I appreciate all the energy going into what I thought was the least
interesting part of the changes!

I went into the cheeseshop to see how the .py suffix correlated to
project structure, and found that the last release of coverage is there
announced as "Coverage 2.85", so I guess I'll just go with "Coverage
3.0" and be done with it.

Did anyone try any of the new stuff? :)

--Ned.