[TIP] Coverage 3.0 beta 2

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 30 05:36:55 PDT 2009

Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> writes:

> I appreciate all the energy going into what I thought was the least
> interesting part of the changes!

We love a good bikeshed :-)

> I went into the cheeseshop to see how the .py suffix correlated to
> project structure, and found that the last release of coverage is
> there announced as "Coverage 2.85", so I guess I'll just go with
> "Coverage 3.0" and be done with it.

Great, thanks for making it easy.

> Did anyone try any of the new stuff? :)

I like the sound of many of those changes and hope to get some time
available for trying it soon.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\         Brain, but three round meals a day wouldn't be as hard to |