[TIP] nosetty! (gezunteit)

Max Ischenko ischenko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:48:14 PDT 2007

On 3/21/07, Kumar McMillan <kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear fellow python testineers...
>
> While running nosetests, I got tired of bouncing between my shell and
> editor, jumping to the methods in a traceback.  But I prefer running
> tests in the shell then in my editor itself.  So ... I did what any
> other nose-hacker would do in such a situation, I wrote a plugin!
> Here is the tagline:
>
> nosetty: A plugin to run nosetests more interactively

I was struggiling with exactly the same problem and ended up with this:
http://maxischenko.in.ua/blog/entries/109/nose-vim-integration

This is yet another nose plugin which allows Vim to hook up nose as a
'complier'. So you can run nosetests from within Vim and then browse error
list and jump back and forth between them.

It even works (usually).

Max.