[socal-piggies] Still Looking

Michael R socalpig at webhippo.net
Sat Jul 27 11:12:45 PDT 2013

What Brice and Danny said was spot on.

Howeverm, if the project is OPEN SOURCE (not that yours has to be) some
of those difficulties are easier to overcome. In cases like that you are
more likely to get interested in your project and it is easier to get
going on it. Getting started on the code and even mentoring is easy if a
small community exists people can be thought thru code and so on.

Of course the project usually is a meritocracy and belongs to the
community, though dependending on your license (BSD, GPL) packaged
product or support could be sold for it.

-- michael