[socal-piggies] wxPython vs ...

Paul Hildebrandt paul_hildebrandt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 08:02:33 PST 2012

We use PyQt (but are looking at PySide) and are fairly happy with it.  I
just talked to someone who used Swing more than I and he thought they
were similar.   He liked the JBuilder Swing integration more than the
QtDesigner model.   I should note that Qt works well for us because we
are a Python/C++ house and it works well for both.