[socal-piggies] wxPython vs ...

Jonathan Chen tamasiaina at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:56:14 PST 2012

Well, its application built upon swing or any python toolkit is that it
should work on all platforms like how the web development should work in
all browsers.The only way it would work is if we setup a server for each
store. Most of our stores are single cash registers. I think we lose a lot
of the benefits of working with the web and get all of its cons by going
down this route. But then again I haven't programmed an application gui in
a long time.

~Jonathan C.