[socal-piggies] Slides from last night's presentations

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:20:13 PST 2012

We had a fun meeting last night. Here are the slides from the 2 talks
we had. I want to thank Craig Kerstiens from Heroku and Joshua
Timberman from Opscode for presenting. Also thanks to our sponsors:
spire.io for hosting the meeting at their office, and Evite for the
food and drinks.

Craig's presentation:
http://speakerdeck.com/u/craigkerstiens/p/12-factor-for-python/
Joshua's presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/jtimberman/socal-piggiesappdeploy

The next meeting in March will be at Disney, Paul Hildebrandt to host.
More details soon.

Thanks to everybody who showed up at the meeting last night, and hope
to see many of you in March!