[socal-piggies] How about Bitcoin.org at Scale9x (socallinuxexpo)??

Gerald Fontejon gerald.fontejon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:38:19 PST 2011

Yes, I'll be at the 2/17 meetup to talk logistics.  Having folks from
django / socal piggies at one booth would be great.  The list of
exhibitors (commercial and open-source community) have been growing.  We
haven't reached our max yet, however it's getting there.  I just pinged
the head of community exhibitors 10 min ago on IM - no answer just yet.
I'll send an update email to the DL, when I get some info.

-Gerald