[socal-piggies] Socal Piggies at Scale9x (socallinuxexpo)

Gerald Fontejon gerald.fontejon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:17:21 PST 2011

It was good being at your guys meeting - thank you evite for hosting,
and thank you grig for presenting.

So being the advocate for SCALE,  here is a discount code for the
socal-piggies group (PYTHN
<https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/admin/reg7/promocode/PYTHN/>).  Also
look at http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/schedule for any course
sessions you might find interesting.  There is also BOF sessions that
may interest you as well, which will be posted during the conference.

I also pinged one of your members, pydanny at gmail.com, to see if we can
pull resources from the django-la group.  We have one booth space left.
See you guys at SCALE.

-Gerald