[socal-piggies] Looking for Django skills (coastal San Diego)

Jeff Enderwick jeff.enderwick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:01:40 PST 2010

Hi - apologies in advance if this post is a no-no. I'm a Bay Area
transplant, and posts like these would come across baypiggies with
some regularity.

I'm the co-founder of new start-up in San Diego (actually the Del Mar
area right now). I can't say too much about the product yet but
"mobile" and "enterprise" would be good keywords. The founders have
great track-records of building businesses, as well as start-up exits.
Funding has been strictly founder/angel-level at this point.

We're looking for:
- smart,
- gets things done,
- works well with others.

Currently we have need for (and will have ongoing need for) someone
who is very productive in Python, and has Django-based development and
deployment experience.  Degrees are nice; passion for what you make is
required.

We may opt to go contract-mode initially. If you are a contractor and
can only do part-time right now, please don't be shy. It may be a good
way to see if there is a long-term fit.

Thanks,
Jeff