[socal-piggies] Mel Raab's presentation posted to the wiki

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:02:28 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

Mel sent me an updated version of his presentation. I linked it off of
the 5-minute presentation page:
http://socal-piggies.org/scp/FiveMinutePresentations. You can also
access it directly at
http://socal-piggies.org/presentations/mel_raab/2010_02_11/Locating%20areas%20of%20interest%20when%20web%20scraping.pdf
.

Thanks to everybody who presented, and also to everybody who showed up
at the meeting. A big thanks to Brad Littlefield for hosting the
meeting and for the delicious food!

We need to have meetings with this format again, it encouraged very
lively and interesting discussions. We could do it every other month
for example, if we have enough people interested in presenting.

If the other presenters want to send me their slides or notes, I'll
post them to the wiki.