[socal-piggies] Interested in an August meeting?

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:32:27 PDT 2010

OK, there seems to be enough interest in the meeting, so let's do it!
I updated the wiki with the time, location and google map:
http://socal-piggies.org/

Merlin -- if you can present on automation, that would be interesting.
We covered security and functional programming recently.

Any other volunteers for presentations? I could probably spend some
time showing how I use MongoDB at Evite too.

Grig