[socal-piggies] Interested in an August meeting?

Merlin merlin at movieclips.com
Fri Aug 13 15:54:36 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Grig Gheorghiu
<grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:
> If so, Doug Stuart @ Technical Connection is able to host the meeting
> on Thursday Aug. 19th.
>
> Please reply if you're interested. We also need 1 or preferably 2 presenters.
>
> Grig

I'm interested in attending, but would also like more information on
venue and such (of course I can probably refresh my memory at the
wiki).

I could probably put something together for a short talk of some kind,
but being my first meeting I'm not really sure what ground has been
covered and what the group wants to hear about.  I'm mostly into
functional programming, automation, and security and could put
together something relating to any or all of those fairly quickly.

-- Merlin