[socal-piggies] Interested in an August meeting?

Merlin merlin at movieclips.com
Fri Aug 13 16:48:20 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Grig Gheorghiu
<grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, there seems to be enough interest in the meeting, so let's do it!
> I updated the wiki with the time, location and google map:
> http://socal-piggies.org/
>
> Merlin -- if you can present on automation, that would be interesting.
> We covered security and functional programming recently.
>
> Any other volunteers for presentations? I could probably spend some
> time showing how I use MongoDB at Evite too.
>
> Grig

Sounds good.  I will prepare something with a bit of intro feel for
the breadth of automation but delve a little deeper into process and
systems automation.  I figure I'll shoot for around 10 minutes with
some time after to go a little deeper into some stuff with the group,
or will that be too short [or even long]?

Thanks,
Merlin