[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday July 13th at USC, 7 PM

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Fri Jul 14 09:18:16 PDT 2006

I'm with Greg here. I've never seriously looked into Ruby, simply
because I discovered Python, coming from a Perl world, and I fell in
love at first sight.

There may be a more technical reason for choosing Python over Ruby: the
Python standard library, which offers more functionality than Ruby's,
from what I understand. Although here Perl/CPAN is the uncontested
champion I think.

At the end of the day, as Daniel said, it's a question of taste.

Grig