[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday July 13th at USC, 7 PM

Daniel Arbuckle djarb at highenergymagic.org
Fri Jul 14 09:14:50 PDT 2006

That's the reason right there. You like Python more than Ruby.

There are few technical superiorities of either language over the
other. Both languages are capable of computing anything that can be
computed. Both are dynamic and flexible, both operate at a high degree
of abstraction.

But in spite of being technically nearly identical, they have
aesthetic differences. Not suprisingly, the group aesthetic of the
SoCal Piggies favors Python.