[socal-piggies] Happy Holidays + January talk lineup

Joshua Gauthier jjgauthi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:05:09 PST 2006

Happy Holidays all,

I have a quick question if anyone can answer that would be great.

I am trying to get the MySQLdb module installed on a macbook with an
intel duo core processor, I was successful in getting it to run on
windows, but am in uncharged waters with this here unix stuff.

On a side note, i've grown accustomed to the command line editor of
windows based mysql but cant seem to get the same flavor with mac os X
any thoughts.

Thank you in adavnce.

Josh