[socal-piggies] Happy Holidays + January talk lineup

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Fri Dec 22 16:07:00 PST 2006

Happy Holidays everybody, and a Happy New Year 2007, with lots of cool
Python projects to warm your hearts (and, if possibly, fill your
purses) :-)

Clint Bidlack just emailed me and told me one of his interns at
ActivePrime will be able to give a talk at our January meeting. So we
now have a full lineup for the meeting:

* Daniel Arbuckle: "NumPy tutorial"
* Benedikt Reiter (intern at ActivePrime): "Controlling VMWare from
Python with pyvix"

Hope to see many of you at the meeting. The date hasn't been decided
yet, it will probably be during the 3rd week in January.

All the best,