[socal-piggies] Happy Holidays + January talk lineup

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 27 11:08:10 PST 2006

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 09:05:09PM -0800, Joshua Gauthier wrote:
-> Happy Holidays all,
->
-> I have a quick question if anyone can answer that would be great.
->
-> I am trying to get the MySQLdb module installed on a macbook with an
-> intel duo core processor, I was successful in getting it to run on
-> windows, but am in uncharged waters with this here unix stuff.
->
-> On a side note, i've grown accustomed to the command line editor of
-> windows based mysql but cant seem to get the same flavor with mac os X
-> any thoughts.
->
-> Thank you in adavnce.
->
-> Josh

hey Josh -- what problems are you running into?