[socal-piggies] html colorizer for blog

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Mon May 30 19:31:45 PDT 2005

->
->  I've been quite busy lately and have had no time for the mailinglist,
-> blog, and wiki till right now. I'll be sure to add more to the wiki when
-> my schedule opens up, hopefully others will try to enhance it as well
-> (its good publicity). I'm writing cause I was doing a google search and
-> stumbled into this script ->
-> http://thinkpython.blogspot.com/2004/08/simple-python-colorizer_109221932749654656.html
-> its simple, and seems to work. Perhaps we should use it in our future
-> blog entries. I'm not sure how people feel about contacting the writer
-> for permission, personally, for me its a non issue, altho before
-> somethings sanctioned by the group we should probably take a pc approach.

http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/source-highlight.html

is what I use...