[socal-piggies] Fwd: ActiveState User Group Program

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue May 31 17:59:10 PDT 2005

I got this message from ActiveState. Hopefully the T-shirts will arrive
soon.

I also got a license for the Komodo IDE -- I'm thinking about offering
it to the Piggie who will have the most blog entries for the month of
June on the group's blog at http://socal-piggies.blogspot.com. The blog
was supposedly added to Planet Python, at least that's the answer I got
from Planet Python's maintainer.

Grig