[socal-piggies] html colorizer for blog

Steve nix4ever at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 02:08:13 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

  I've been quite busy lately and have had no time for the mailinglist,
blog, and wiki till right now. I'll be sure to add more to the wiki when
my schedule opens up, hopefully others will try to enhance it as well
(its good publicity). I'm writing cause I was doing a google search and
stumbled into this script ->
http://thinkpython.blogspot.com/2004/08/simple-python-colorizer_109221932749654656.html
its simple, and seems to work. Perhaps we should use it in our future
blog entries. I'm not sure how people feel about contacting the writer
for permission, personally, for me its a non issue, altho before
somethings sanctioned by the group we should probably take a pc approach.

                                         Steve ( nix4ever -at- earthlink
-dot- net )

ps. hope everyone having a good memorial day weekend