[data-carpentry-discuss] R/SQL integration lesson

Karen Cranston karen.cranston at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:34:45 PST 2015

In the very first DC workshop at NESCent, the final lesson (done by Hilmar)
was pipeline that combined data access in SQL with Python analysis (albeit
simply calling sqlite and python from bash, not using sqlite from within
python). I think this could be a useful end-of-day-2 lesson, particularly
if it emphasized workflow reproducibility.

karen.cranston at gmail.com
@kcranstn