[data-carpentry-discuss] R/SQL integration lesson

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:42:53 PST 2015

Hi Ted,

 I think it would be a really valuable addition to the SQL lesson. It
would have to be taught after the R lesson, but I think it would
really help tie together these two lessons and motivate more the SQL
lesson. For people who are already working a little in R, this lesson
would show them that databases can directly be integrated into their
workflow.

  Cheers,
  -- Francois