[data-carpentry-discuss] Splitting up main Data Carpentry repository complete

Ethan White ethan at weecology.org
Thu Apr 2 19:49:30 PDT 2015

Hi Ted,

My goal was to extract everything - so if something got missed that's on
me and I'll get it pulled out. I left the HDF5 material and the text
mining material you developed in the R-ecology repo for the time being
(I wasn't doing any major reorganizing, just splitting the individual
lesson folders as currently structured):

https://github.com/datacarpentry/R-ecology/blob/master/materials/09-hdf5-R.Rmd
https://github.com/datacarpentry/R-ecology/blob/master/materials/08-text_mining-R.Rmd

If you can point me in the direction of other material that I missed
I'll happily run it down and get it into a new repo.

Best,
Ethan