[data-carpentry-discuss] Splitting up main Data Carpentry repository complete

Ted Hart edmund.m.hart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:37:06 PDT 2015

Hi Ethan,

I was curious now that the splitting has happened,  what is the fate of
lessons that weren't extracted?  I ask mostly about my own contributions
which were added to the general R lesson repository.  Should I extract them
as their own repo and put them back in? Or are they no longer in line with
what DC is teaching (and ergo not extracted) and just archive them
elsewhere?