[data-carpentry-discuss] Splitting up main Data Carpentry repository complete

Ted Hart edmund.m.hart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:02:13 PDT 2015

Hi Ethan,

Ahh, thanks, I see it now.  I hadn't looked into that deeper directory
level. I wasn't sure if you were also pairing the lessons down at the same
time you were streamlining the repos.   I also wasn't sure what the
"lifetime responsibility" of a lesson author is.  E.g. as lessons get moved
around, broken out, revised, etc...How much of that responsibility is
original lesson authors vs. the project leadership.  I just didn't want to
drop the ball on what I was responsible for....

Thanks!

Ted