[bip] welcome!

Paulo Nuin nuin at genedrift.org
Tue Jul 31 11:32:40 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone

I just recently joined the list (tip from Andrew Dalke) and I work with
Python to automate all my current motif search analysis. I have been
using Python for a little bit more than a year now and I am learning a
new aspect everyday. I do not have any large Python package to release
to the public but most of my current coding is done in Python.

I also have a blog with a Python tutorial for bioinformatics, which is
based on the approach used by James Tisdall in his Beginning Perl for
Bioinformatics.  The url is http://python.genedrift.org

I also have been toying with wxPython, after years of using wxWidgets
and planning to release my first interface based on it in the coming months.

Cheers

Paulo