[bip] welcome!

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:00:58 PDT 2007

Hi All,
My main focus is in statistical genetics and bioinformatics. While
most of my use is for myself, I have used Python to create web apps.
This has really showed me the real value of Python as it is so easy to
a) create web apps and, more importantly, b) quickly modify them even
a couple of years since written.

Regards
Bruce Southey