[bip] welcome!

Rajgopal Srinivasan rajgopal.srinivasan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:01:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

My name is Rajgopal Srinivasan and I've been using python since 1995 (got
introduced to python through the python bindings for the PLplot plotting
library).  Since then more than 70% of my programming has been in python
with the rest being in C and some Java.  My background is in computational
chemistry and later protein structure modeling.  My more recent activities
have been  in using python to create software for computing hundreds of 2D
and 3D descriptors of small molecules, primer design for methylation
detection and other bioinformatics type tools.

raj