[alife] Swarm Chemistry 1.2.0

Hiroki Sayama sayama at binghamton.edu
Sat Nov 21 04:58:48 PST 2009

Dear alifers,

I would like to announce the official release of Swarm Chemistry version
1.2.0, which is available at the following site:
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~sayama/SwarmChemistry/

Version 1.2.0 uses a newly designed IEC (Interactive Evolutionary
Computation) architecture that adopts gradual generation change and local
application of evolutionary operators. Enjoy!

P.S. I have been looking to see if there is any established name for this
kind of IEC architecture, but haven't found one yet. I would greatly
appreciate it if anyone could point me to relevant literature.

Thanks,
Hiroki

--
Hiroki Sayama, D.Sc.
Director, Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems Research Group
Email: sayama at binghamton.edu, sayama at necsi.edu
http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~sayama/
http://coco.binghamton.edu/