[twill] other save command than save_html

mahakala mahakala at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 15:59:06 PST 2009

hi, all
I just write a small python program using to download cacti generate graph.
It's incredibly powerful. Bump into a problem: since there is only save_html
I can use, I use this command to do all the saving. But in some certain url,
program raise such exception:

==> at
http://127.0.0.1/graph_image.php?local_graph_id=3727&rra_id=0&view_type=tree&graph_start=1259337600&graph_end=1259424000
Traceback (most recent call last):

 uc = unichr(int(name, base))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'f'
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root

after some digging, I think it the unescape function dealling with html run
into some illegal char and cause the exception. Is there some other command
I can use to save the octet object or can I use save_html command in some
other ways can avoid this situation? thanks in advance.

Mahakala