[twill] Selecting/Clicking button

Mayank Joshi mjoshi at gmx.net
Thu Sep 27 11:33:15 PDT 2007

I have a form which can be submitted by clicking on the input field described below

<TD colspan="2" align="center"><INPUT name="buttonTest" onclick="checkSubmit();" type="button" value="Test API Now!" style="WIDTH: 100%" class="button"></TD>

I have spend time on the list looking for a solution, but none of them tend to work. When I submit the form without selecting the button, I get an application exception. How can I select the button and click on it ?

Thanks.