[twill] twill 0.9 /8.5 - different numbers of forms

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Feb 15 00:20:43 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 12:24:18AM -0500, Mariusz wrote:
-> Titus,
->
-> Yesterday I was working on twill version 8.5. I wrote scrip which was working
-> fine.
-> Today I install version 0.9a3 (latest) and I have some problems.
->
-> Version 8.5: numbers of forms start from "1"
-> Version 09a3: numbers of forms start from "0"

[ ... ]

-> When I submit value to this fields the value are go to different form -
->    Form #5
-> When I submit value to password field I receive an error :
-> 	ERROR: multiple matches to "password"
-> where the field "password" is only in Form #0. In form 5 is "new_password"

Sorry 'bout that -- I've been trying to figure out how to deal with
global forms, and in doing so I screwed up the form display.  You
actually ran into two distinct problems ('showforms' was displaying the
incorrect numbering, and 'browser.get_form()' was subtracting one from
the form number).  I've fixed both problems now, and you can grab this
version of twill at

	http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest.tar.gz

thanks for pointing out the problem!

cheers,