[twill] twill 0.9 /8.5 - different numbers of forms
titus at caltech.edu
Thu Feb 15 00:20:43 PST 2007
On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 12:24:18AM -0500, Mariusz wrote:
-> Yesterday I was working on twill version 8.5. I wrote scrip which was working
-> Today I install version 0.9a3 (latest) and I have some problems.
-> Version 8.5: numbers of forms start from "1"
-> Version 09a3: numbers of forms start from "0"
[ ... ]
-> When I submit value to this fields the value are go to different form -
-> Form #5
-> When I submit value to password field I receive an error :
-> ERROR: multiple matches to "password"
-> where the field "password" is only in Form #0. In form 5 is "new_password"
Sorry 'bout that -- I've been trying to figure out how to deal with
global forms, and in doing so I screwed up the form display. You
actually ran into two distinct problems ('showforms' was displaying the
incorrect numbering, and 'browser.get_form()' was subtracting one from
the form number). I've fixed both problems now, and you can grab this
version of twill at
thanks for pointing out the problem!
More information about the twill