[twill] twill 0.9 /8.5 - different numbers of forms

Mariusz kajko04 at o2.pl
Wed Feb 14 21:24:18 PST 2007

Titus,

Yesterday I was working on twill version 8.5. I wrote scrip which was working
fine.
Today I install version 0.9a3 (latest) and I have some problems.

Version 8.5: numbers of forms start from "1"
Version 09a3: numbers of forms start from "0"

Website: http://candosafelists.com/Jack

Login form:
in 8.5 was Form #1
in 09 is : Form #0

fields: userid, password

When I submit value to this fields the value are go to different form -
   Form #5
When I submit value to password field I receive an error :
	ERROR: multiple matches to "password"
where the field "password" is only in Form #0. In form 5 is "new_password"

current page: http://www.candosafelists.com/Jack/
>> fv 0 userid dosia
current page: http://www.candosafelists.com/Jack/
>> showforms

Form #0
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________
__Value__________________
1     userid                   text      (None)
2     password                 password  (None)
3  1  submit                   submit    (None)       Login

Form #5
## ## __Name__________________ __Type___ __ID________
__Value__________________
1     new_userid               text      (None)       dosia
2     new_password             password  (None)
3     new_passwordv            password  (None)

When I tryed change the number of form
Form 0-> Form 1 - then the userid was allocated correctly:

current page: http://www.candosafelists.com/Jack/
>> fv 1 userid dosia
current page: http://www.candosafelists.com/Jack/
>> showforms

Form #0
1     userid                   text      (None)       dosia
2     password                 password  (None)
3  1  submit

Please let me know if this is a correct behavior of twill?
Thank you
Mariusz