[twill] wsgi_intercept vs. twill.wsgi_intercept

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:47:51 PST 2007

now that the wsgi_intercept module lives as a standalone package
(http://code.google.com/p/wsgi-intercept/) it would be nice to address
bugs in one place.  I'm not too familiar with using wsgi_intercept
within twill itself, do people just import it like this:

    from twill import wsgi_intercept

?

Or are people putting their twill module along their PYTHONPATH
somehow and doing simply:

    import wsgi_intercept

(I don't see why one would need to do the latter but thought I'd ask)

Should "from twill import wsgi_intercept" generate a
DeprecationWarning in new versions of twill?  Should it be removed
from twill entirely?  Also, please let me know if something is missing
from the current docs (see google page above) about using the
standalone wsgi_intercept package with twill.  I will test it out
myself when I get some time.

-Kumar