[twill] ClientForm.AmbiguityError: more than one control matching type 'checkbox'

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Tue Mar 28 23:41:10 PST 2006

-> Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I have a form and want to
-> display the form contents and get the following error:

Hi, Norman,

that looks like a bug deeeeeeeeep in the bowels of ClientForm.  Is there
any chance you can send me the part of the page that is causing the
problem?

It may be fix-able by upgrading to the most recent version of ClientForm
(which is what I will try first).

thanks,
--titus

-> "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages/twill-0.8.4-py2.4.egg/twill/other_packages/ClientForm.py",
-> line 3077, in _find_control
->     raise AmbiguityError("more than one control matching "+description)
-> ClientForm.AmbiguityError: more than one control matching type 'checkbox'