[twill] Clicking Checkboxes

Terry Peppers peppers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:10:00 PST 2006

Hitting a very odd snag with Twill today - I think. I'm trying to test one
of our ordering apps here @ work but Twill fails to mark the checkboxes, I
think.

There are two checkboxes in a form that I'm trying to click. Here's the
HTML:

<input name="sys_req" type="checkbox" value="1"/>
<input name="terms" type="checkbox" value="1"/>

This is what I'm asking Twill to do:
fv("1", "sys_req", "1")
fv("1", "terms", "1")

However, this is clearly not doing anything since our app's validation kicks
in and tells me/Twill that these boxes weren't checked.

I did a showforms() to see what I was up against and this is what Twill shot
back:

sys_req                  checkbox  form- ... [] of ['1']
terms                     checkbox  form- ... [] of ['1']

I tried to put "True" in there as well as other intergers and I'm still
stuck. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

t.