[twill] twill-like tool for Java?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Aug 23 09:33:18 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 11:57:39AM +0700, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
-> twill work in Jython? That's what I'd try!

Oooh, I'd guess not, but I don't have any strong reasons for believing
that it won't.

-> Subject: [twill] twill-like tool for Java?
->
-> Good news!  I got an assignment to automate accessing a web site.
->
-> Bad news, it must be in Java.  Any twill-like tools for Java?
->
-> John

John, there's nothing quite like twill/WWW::Mechanize::Shell in Java,
but some friends use HttpUnit.  You might also consider Selenium.

There was a recent discussion on the agile-tesing mailing list that
might be of interest to you, too: