[twill] unittesting question

Alex Greif alex.greif at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:12:31 PDT 2006

Hi ,

I just found twill and want to us it to unittest my webapplication.
But in the language reference I am missing some features which I would
need. So please tell me whether twill addresses some other needs.

1) If calling an url that returns many tables, how can i check the
content of a specific cell in a specific table?

2) if a returned html code contains a specific text field
(name="name") with the error message "Name missing" behind it, how can
I check this?

Or can I use twill only to navigate the site and always have to call
"show" to get the fullt html code and analyse the contents with
another framework?

Thanks,
Alex.