[twill] twill devel version update.

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sat Oct 29 17:17:11 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just put in a few hours fixing a few bugs & adding some features.
Full list at

	http://dzur.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill/doc/ChangeLog

I still have quite a bit of work to do before the next release,
unfortunately, but you can get the latest code at

	http://dzur.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest.tar.gz

Special thanks to James Cameron and Tommi Virtanen for their help in
debugging problems, too!

---

Summary of changes:

 * back() now works properly;

 * 'url' assertion command added; it checks to see if the current URL
 	matches the given regexp.

 * 'exit' command added; exits with the given status code.

 * added 'debug twill', which (when turned on) shows the execution
 	of individual commands;

 * moved TwillBrowser into browser.py, created PatchedMechanizeBrowser
 	class for twill-specific patches; overrode 'viewing_html
	functioni in mechanize.

 * fixed POST+redirect problem in ClientCookie;

---