[twill] twill devel version update.
titus at caltech.edu
Sat Oct 29 17:17:11 PDT 2005
I just put in a few hours fixing a few bugs & adding some features.
Full list at
I still have quite a bit of work to do before the next release,
unfortunately, but you can get the latest code at
Special thanks to James Cameron and Tommi Virtanen for their help in
debugging problems, too!
Summary of changes:
* back() now works properly;
* 'url' assertion command added; it checks to see if the current URL
matches the given regexp.
* 'exit' command added; exits with the given status code.
* added 'debug twill', which (when turned on) shows the execution
of individual commands;
* moved TwillBrowser into browser.py, created PatchedMechanizeBrowser
class for twill-specific patches; overrode 'viewing_html
functioni in mechanize.
* fixed POST+redirect problem in ClientCookie;
More information about the twill