[twill] Does Twill not like Plone?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Sun Oct 30 08:59:26 PST 2005

-> I tried to use Twill with plone, which uses a field called "__ac_name" in the
-> login form. Twill keeps failing on this name, and is unable to login to a Plone
-> site whereas it works with other sites.
->
->  >> go http://www.plone.org
->  >> fv loginform __ac_name suresh
->
->
-> Is this a bug?

Names beginning with __ are considered special & are interpreted
as variable names.  I just put in a patch that leaves them alone
if the variable doesn't actually exist in any namespace; this should
fix the problem.

	http://dzur.idyll.org/~t/projects/twill-latest.tar.gz

Thanks for reporting it, and let me know how it goes!

cheers,