[twill] Form action value accessible

William K. Volkman wkvsf at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 9 22:02:57 PST 2005

Hello,

Most of the sites that I would like to automate access to heavily
use JavaScript to drive things.   Of course everything it does
is pretty transparent and why they do it is a mystery since
straight forward methods work just as well (why have 3 submit
buttons who's onClick method changes the default submit button's
value and then submit the form...).  Anyway what I was looking
for was a way to modify the forms action field, should I add
a command for that?  Or how else would you like to approach it.

Cheers,
William.