[twill] Form action value accessible

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 9 22:07:22 PST 2005

-> Hello,
->
-> Most of the sites that I would like to automate access to heavily
-> use JavaScript to drive things.   Of course everything it does
-> is pretty transparent and why they do it is a mystery since
-> straight forward methods work just as well (why have 3 submit
-> buttons who's onClick method changes the default submit button's
-> value and then submit the form...).  Anyway what I was looking
-> for was a way to modify the forms action field, should I add
-> a command for that?  Or how else would you like to approach it.
->
-> Cheers,
-> William.

Hi, William,

if you can come up with a general mechanism, I'd be happy to include it.
In the simplest case, you can probably just edit form.action directly;
a cursory examination of the ClientForm code supports that ;).

cheers,