[TIP] Getting covered lines using python-coverage

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Feb 20 20:38:06 PST 2016

"ThanhVu (Vu) Nguyen" <nguyenthanhvuh at gmail.com> writes:

> Yes I realize the xml file does include those information but I would have
> to parse it.

You do not need to parse it yourself; Python's standard library already
knows how to parse XML. In case you are not aware,
<URL:file:///usr/share/doc/python3-doc/html/library/xml.html>.

See also tutorials for how to easily process XML with Python
<URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/Tutorials%20on%20XML%20processing%20with%20Python>.

--
 \     “You say I took the name in vain / I don't even know the name / |
  `\    But if I did, well, really, what's it to you?” —Leonard Cohen, |