[TIP] Disable keyboard shortcuts in html coverage reports?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 4 18:29:54 PST 2014

Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> writes:

> On 03/04/2014 08:51 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > There are a number of such packages in Debian, but nevertheless they
> > all violate Debian's policy on breaking out bundled third-party code,
> > and introducing more is a regression.
>
> Such a policy is quite as capable of *introducing* regressions, as this
> thread seems to show.  The downstream maintainer whose diff removes the
> bundled dependency is the one responsible for resolving such issues, if
> it cannot be reproduced on a pristine upstream tarball.

Sure. I'm also responsible for agitating to improve the state of
management of the software landscape, so that dependencies like this are
better declared and anticipated.

--
 \     “Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do |
  `\        it from religious conviction.” —Blaise Pascal (1623–1662), |